Saturday, July 25, 2009

Welcome To The Jungle!

Yes, we hiked up and thru that jungle!! We had just applied sunscreen and it was SOOOO hot it looked like we were both sweating milk! What we thought was a 15 min walk turned into a 45 min. strenuous hike. We did get to our final destination to make arrangements for deep water soloing. We are going tomorrow...oh yeah!!

After sweating out milk, I think everyone deserves a pineapple milkshake. I love the fact that you can get pineapple with EVERYTHING! Pineapple shakes, pineapple cashew chicken, pineapple on the beach.... that is my heaven!

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like a fun vacation. I thought it was the rainy season. Did you just get the heat?
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a pineapple milkshake! Yum!

    You guys look like you are having so much fun! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete